We need horns!
The Koki Band plays every Sunday at the Koki Corps, and is also the duty band for all territorial and regional events held in Port Moresby. We don’t have enough horns to go around, and many of the horns we have are not in good working order.
- Planning a trip this way, or know someone who is? Maybe you could find a spare cornet, alto, baritone, that could be brought along in a piece of luggage or as carry-on.
- We can buy horns locally in Port Moresby. Right now the exchange rate is very favorable. So if you wanted to send money to sponsor a new horn, contact me and I’ll let you know the best way to make the transfer.
Here are some other ideas that are always good:
- Share this blog with your friends
- Let us know if you’ve got questions, or if there are things you’d like to see here
- Pray for us, and for The Salvation Army in Papua New Guinea
- Support your local and divisional missions projects
- Send Candy! 😉 (Hot Tamales; Peanut M&Ms; Twizzlers [original!]; Bubble Gum)